3. Categories of Rest Houses is as under:-
Category -A. Karachi City, Multan, Jhelum, Mianwali, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Nathia Gali, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Shadman Lahore, Lahore Cantt, Sialkot GPO, Sialkot Cantt, Faisalabad GPO, Quetta
Category-B. Attock, Murree GPO, Chitral, Abbottabad, Ayubia, Kohat, D.I.Khan, Mirpurkhas, Sorab, Amri, Taftan, Qallat, Muzzffarabad, Mirpur, Kotli, Gilgit, Sust, Skardu, Gujrat, Sargodha, Layyah
Category-C. Pindi Point Murree, Saidu Sharif, Bannu, Ziarat, Sialkot Cantt
The interested persons may contact Assistant Engineers (Civil) concerned at the following telephone numbers of relevant cities:-
For Reservation Click here
Dte-General, Pakistan Post,
Contact No. (During office hours):
Please note below mentioned instructions before booking.
- The detail of rest houses, number of rooms and facilities available can be seen at Annex-B.
- Reservation will be made through official website by filling up application form given on website.
- For the booking, please submit your request at least 05 working days before the date of booking. The
request for the booking of rooms for the dates beyond 30 days will not be entertained.
- Reservation is available for maximum 05 days. No extension is allowed beyond 05 days.
- Maximum 02 persons are allowed in a room with maximum 02 minor children upto age of 10 years
- On receipt of email from Reservation Officer, please deposit rent charges on ACG-67 at the nearest
post office and submit copy of said ACG by return email.
- On receipt of intimation/email from Reservation Officer, the applicant is required to deposit
the required amount of rent within 24 hours, failing which his request will be cancelled.
- On confirmation of receipt of charges, the reservation slip/allotment letter will be issued to applicant
- The applicants/ allottees shall produce reservation slip issued by the Reservation Officer to the Focal
Persons at the Rest Houses.
- Check in time is after 04:00 pm and check out time is restricted upto 12:00 pm.
- On cancellation of reservation before 48 hours of check in time, 25% deduction will be made. No
refund will be made if cancelled within 48 hours of check in time
- Any loss caused by the allottee/occupant will be recovered from them on the spot.
- The applicants/allottees are requested to extend their full cooperation at the rest houses and will
ensure to provide original CNIC/ others documents for their identification for security purpose.
- Any illegal/criminal activity will be dealt under the law.